Slave Of Sin





Once was I a slave of sin,
Christ paid it all and took me in,
Gave me joy and peace of mind,
I’ve seen the light; I’m no more blind.

Once was I a slave of sin,
Gloom held be bound; I couldn’t win;
I sought for ways to save my soul,
Christ came right through and took control.

He quelled my aches and swept my shame,
He healed my sores and since He came
Into my heart,
My garb of groans He tore apart.

Christ rescued me
From sinful ways;
At last I’m free
From droopy days.

Once was I a slave of sin
With hate and greed borne from within;
To see my Saviour at the cross,
All that I gained, I counted loss.

My hope was raised by God’s goodness,
I live by grace and righteousness;
I gave Christ all; I’m heaven bound,
I once was lost but now I’m found.

If sin still lurks within your soul,
Do come to Jesus and be whole;
His arms are truly open wide,
Surrender all; let go the pride.

===Written by: Jacobs Adewale ===

THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!