No Reason To Love Me?





As imperfect as I am,
He still loves me more-
Than I can comprehend;
So I take time to explore

His everlasting desire
To be in relationship
With this soul knowing…
That it goes beyond worship.

As a created being of His,
I’m not the final point-
Only God has the right
To chose those He anoints.

Though it may seem that He
Has no reason to love me,
I’m still one of His children
And my love for Him He sees.

Despite my human flaws,
I can have much success,
For I’m made in His image
With His poetic finesse.

<<Author's Note>> Loosely based on:
John 3:16; Gen 1:26-27; Jam 3:9;
1 Cor 11:7; Eph 2:10; 1 John 4:19

===By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.===

Learn more about Joseph's poetry at:
http://amzn.to/1ffo9YZ
 
 

THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!