Till The Whole World Knows




I'll tell to all that God is love;
For the world has never known
The great compassion of His heart
For the wayward and the lone.


Till the whole world knows,
Till the whole world knows,
I will shout and sing
Of Christ my king,
Till the whole world knows.

I'll tell of mercy's boundless tide,
Like the waters of the sea,
That covers ev'ry sin of man;
'Tis salvation full and free.

I'll tell of grace that keeps the soul,
Of abiding peace within,
Of faith that overcomes the world,
With its tumult and its din.

Eternal glory is the goal
That awaits the sons of light;
Eternal darkness, black as death,
For the children of the night.


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!