Ontological Dependence





Can I ever appreciate metaphysical studies
On the very nature of being and existing,
Without consideration of God my Creator,
When I’m an extension of His breathing?


Did He not breathe life into Adam’s lungs?
Without Him, I can do nothing meaningful;
Doesn’t practical application of The Word
Teach me to live peacefully with life full?


I don’t require divine power to sit idly by,
Since God acts when I chose to share my gifts.
He provided direction and correction, when I…
Cleansed my mindset with His Paradigm shift.


Under the sacred unction of The Holy Spirit,
I have access to the Counselor and Comforter.
He is never repelled by my human weaknesses;
He anoints my hands as Providential Supporter.


I’m Stepping out in faith with my resolve-
Desiring to be in sync with God and His flow.
Until heaven is brought down to bear on Earth,
How can I be satisfied with the ‘status quo’?


Author Notes:
Loosely based on:
Gen 2:7; Luke 4:18; Acts 2,10:34-48;
1 Cor 12:1-11; Eph 5:18-20


Ontology: The metaphysical study of the nature of being and existence.


Learn more about Joseph and His poetry at:
http://amzn.to/1ffo9YZ 
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!