His Love Of Words




He will make a way for me,
But I’ve got to do my part.
I must keep moving forward…
With His promises in my heart.

 
Staying in faith, not worried
About who’s holding me back;
I continue to press ahead
In His supply, without lack.

 
Everything is simple for God
And it’s a fact I’ve accepted;
This kinship persists, seeing…
That we are divinely connected.


Heaven’s Husbandman grafted me
Into the sacred Vine for Himself;
His Love of words flows from me,
Poetry made… for His bookshelf.



Author Notes
Inspired by:
Prov 3:6; John 15; Eph 2:10

Learn more about me and my poetry at:
http://amzn.to/1ffo9YZ
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.






THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!