Victory In Jesus




I heard an old, old story,
How a savior came from glory,
How he gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me;
I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood atoning,
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory.

O victory in Jesus, my savior, forever,
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him,
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory
Beneath the cleansing flood.

I heard about His healing,
Of His cleansing power revealing,
How He made the lame to walk again,
And cause the blind to see;
And then I cried, “dear Jesus
Come and heal my broken spirit,”
And somehow Jesus came and brought
To me the victory.

I hear about a mansion
He has built for me in glory,
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angel singing
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I’ll sing up there
The song of victory.


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!