A Little Scratch



Text: Romans 8:37; Isaiah 41: 10

The Lord spoke a word to me about you today and He told me to stop what I was doing and share it with you. So, here I am.

We're in a war! You know that, don't you? The good news is that only strong warriors get to enlist in the army of the Lord. That's you, my friend.

I once saw a movie where a handful of Spartan warriors stood up to the entire Persian army. When one of the good guys got sliced up real bad with an enemy sword the captain said to him, "You're not going to let that little scratch stop you, are ya?"

Ha! Ha! I like that. My friend, when the devil attacks you that's all it is...a little scratch. I ask you, "You're not going to let a little scratch stop you, are ya?" Of course not because you are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus!

The Lord would have me tell you to stand strong and to assure you that you are not alone. I am by your side, and most important, Jesus is by your side. Yes, the victory is yours.

On a more personal note, there is nothing more important to me than the fulfillment of the call of God that is on my life. My dream is to encourage and exhort my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord with anointed messages that come straight from the throne room of God.

I've worked long and hard on this assignment from God and I've got the scars to prove it. For sure, I have shed gallons and gallons of blood, sweat, and tears. The fact that you are reading this letter today is the result of years and years of hard work and toil. However, I didn't let a "little scratch" stop me.

As I was meditating on all the Lord and I have been through together He brought to my attention the verse that says, "Your gift will make room for you and bring you before great men." He then said to me, "Randall, the people who read your messages are the 'great men' this verse is talking about. Your gift has come before them, thus they are great."

I'm telling you, thousands of people, Christians mind you, have rejected these messages. They've written me cruel and nasty letters and one person even called me "Satan in email clothing" (that's a new one). Why do they do this?  Apparently they are not great.

But you are different and that is the message the Lord wanted me to share with you today. The great God of the universe thinks you're great. So do I. And it's the great men of God who are in the league of the "chosen few", those born again believers who are willing to pick up their sword and march headfirst into battle, those who won't be stopped by a "little scratch." That's you, my friend. That's what being a "great warrior" is all about.

The Lord loves you and so do I. We both think you're great. God bless.

*** Written by Randall Brewer ***


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!