Welcome To September!




From The Truth Media family,
Happy New Month!!!

If there’s but one wish from me to you
And one prayer that should come true:
I wish above all that you abide in health,
Abound in grace and heaven’s wealth.

I pray you spend your days with cheer,
Thrive in faith and conquer fear.
And when at eternity’s morn and all is said and done,
May you not groan for a purpose yet undone.

This I wish from me to you
And pray God makes it all come true.
Welcome to September!
A month-full of goodness to remember.

*** Written by Michael Olajubu alias Jacobs Adewale (Admin) ***


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!