Must I Go And Empty-Handed?



Text: Proverbs 11:30, Daniel 12:3



Must I go, and empty-handed,
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Must I go, and empty-handed?
Must I meet my Saviour so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him;
Must I empty-handed go?

Not at death I shrink nor falter,
For my Saviour saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thoughts of that now cloud my brow.

O the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Saviour,
To His will I'll gladly bow.

O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet 'tis day;
Ere the night of death o'er take thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!