Fear Not



Text: Isaiah 35:4; John 14:27; 2 Timothy 1:7


Fear not, fear not, O be not dismayed,
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid.
I will strengthen and guide thee, and help thee to stand,
Upheld by my righteous, omnipotent hand.

When through fiery trials thy pathways shall lie,
My grace, all sufficient, shall be thy supply.
The flame shall not hurt thee; my only design
Is to make you more holy, more pure, and refined.

The soul that on Jesus has leaned for repose,
I will not, I cannot desert to its foes;
That soul, though all hell should endeavor to shake,
It mattereth not, for I’ll never, never forsake.


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!