Search Me, O God




Search me, O God, and know my heart today;
Try me, O Lord, and know my thoughts I pray;
See if there be some wicked way in me,
Cleanse me from every sin and set me free.

I praise Thee, Lord for cleansing me from sin;
Fulfill Thy Word, and make me pure within;
Fill me with fire, where once I burned with shame
Grant my desire to magnify Thy name.

Lord, take my life, and make it wholly Thine;
Fill my poor heart with Thy great love divine;
Take all my will, my passion, self and pride;
I now surrender - Lord, in me abide.

O Holy Ghost, revival comes from Thee;
Send a revival - start the work in me:
Thy Word declares Thou wilt supply our need;
For blessing now, O Lord, I humbly plead.


THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!